THE CAKE'S INGREDIENTS:
• Eggs: 4-separated-large in size.
• All-purpose flour: 420 grams.
• Sugar: 300 grams.
• Soft butter: 230 grams.
• 1 Glass Of milk.
• 1 large sp.Of baking powder.
• 1 large sp.Of vanilla extract.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE A LEMON FILLING:
• Granulated sugar: 200 grams.
• 1/3 C.Of fresh lime juice.
• Cornstarch: 40 grams.
• Egg yolks: 4 beaten.
• 2 large sp.Of butter.
• 2 large sp.Of grated lemon rind.
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, I ONLY USED:
• Soft butter: 120 grams.
• Soft cream cheese: One medium package.
• Powdered sugar: One large package.
• 1 small sp.Of vanilla extract.
• Sweetened flaked coconut: 150 grams.
• shredded or flaked coconut
I)– TO MAKE THE CAKE, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS:
• Step 1: Beat the butter until a pale to light fluffy consistency, eventually incorporating the sugar and beating constantly.
Beat the egg yolks, one by one, until smooth.
• Step 2: Then, incorporate the flour with the baking powder, and then steadily pour in the milk while proceeding to combine. During each addition, keep beating at low speed until incorporated. Sift the vanilla to blend.
• Step 3: To integrate 1/3 of the whites into the batter by constantly folding 1/3 of the whites into the batter.