° Milk: 3 tablespoons
° Salted butter: 6 tablespoons
° Kraft Caramel: 11 oz bag (wrappers removed)
° Sweetened coconut: 4-5 cups (grated)
° Chocolate: 4 ounces (melted like almond bark)
° Sea salt
1. First, add the milk, butter and caramel to a large saucepan and put it on a medium heat. And please melt everything together, and stir often so that the mixture does not boil.
2. Now that the caramel has melted and is smooth, make sure to add the coconut, starting with 4 cups and mix them together until the coconut is golden with the caramel. You will want to add extra coconut as needed so that the coconut is well covered, it is important that it is not "wet."
3. Once done, scoop out about 1 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture on parchment paper.
4. Let cool completely.
5. Immediately pick a small bowl and melt the chocolate according to the instructions on the package.
6. Well now, you can dip the bottoms of each macaroon into chocolate, and return to parchment paper to dry. Afterwards, spread it with some extra chocolate and sea salt powder.
7. To finish, allow the cookies to fully solidify, then serve