– One Yellow CakeMix Box, or use an Angel Food CakeMix.
– 1 Large Pkg.Of Banana Pudding.
– 3 large sliced bananas.
– 2 Cups.Of sliced fresh strawberries.
– 2 Cups.Of chopped fresh pineapple.
– 1 medium Container.Of thawed Cool Whip.
– 1 Jar.Of diced Maraschino Cherries.
– ½ Cups.Of chopped Pecans.
– ¼ Cups.Of chocolate syrup.
• Step 1 – Make the cake mix and then put it aside to cool before making the dessert.
• Step 2 – Divide the cake into smaller pieces.
• Step 3 – Prepare your pudding mix.
• Step 4 – On the first sheet, cut up bite-sized “pieces” of the cake, using half the cake.
• Step 5 – Layer the cake with half of the pudding, half of the sliced bananas, half of the sliced strawberries, half of the chopped pineapple, half of the thawed Cool Whip, and half of the chopped Pecans.
• Step 6 – Follow all the guidelines for using these ingredients in the recipe again.
• Step 7 – Chill until cool enough to serve.
• When I arrange mine, I don’t encourage the pudding to set entirely until assembling because I want it to work it’s the way in between the cake parts before it firmly sets.
I’M SO GLAD YOU HAVE JOINED IN MY TRIFLE DESSERTS SERIES! WE’VE ALREADY SHOWN YOU HOW TO MAKE MANY MORE DELICIOUS DESSERTS!! STAY TUNED!