– Sugar: 4 cups
– Butter: 1/2 cup
– Milk: 1 (12 oz.) can (evaporated)
– Marshmallow creme: 1 (7 oz.) jar
– Peanut butter: 1 cup
– Vanilla extract: 1 to 1/2 teaspoons (pure)
1. In a 4-quart heavy bottom sauce pan, over medium-high heat, add butter and melt slightly before adding sugar and evaporated milk. Stir until mixture begins to boil, then turn down heat to medium and keep stirring until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, it takes around 8 to 9 minutes.
2. Then remove from heat. Using a buttered or oiled spatula, start adding marshmallow cream and peanut butter, a spoon full at a time, to hot sugar mixture. Make sure to stir between adding with large wooden spoon, just until blended. Next, add vanilla extract; stir well.
3. Alright now, pour Peanut Butter Fudge into prepared 13″ by 9″ foil lined dish. You may want to cool fudge on cooling rack for 2 to 3 hours at this stage.
4. Finally, remove Fudge from dish and wrap in foil or plastic wrap then store in airtight container. This should make about 36 (1″by1″) squares.