• A finely chopped medium onion.
• 2 round Paris steaks.
• 2 Tbsp.Of basaltic vinegar.
• 2 Tbsp.Of mustard.
• 2 Tbsp.Of sour cream.
• Dried thyme and rosemary.
• Sea salt.
• Freshly ground black Pepper.
• Step 1 – Mix a tablespoon of vinegar and mustard in a bowl and clean the steaks on both sides, apply salt and pepper, and barbecue to taste for a few minutes.
• Step 2 – Meanwhile, brown the chopped onion.
• Step 3 – Add the remaining tablespoon of mustard and vinegar, the aromatic herbs, and combine until the onion is roasted.
• Step 4 – Apply the sour cream at the end and then brush the steaks with the sauce.