° Banana: 4 large grains (chopped)
° Graham cracker crumbs: 1 box
° Butter: 1 cup (about 1 stick) (melted)
° Softened butter: 1 tablespoon
° Soft cream cheese: 1 cup
° Powdered sugar: 3 cups
° Heavy whipping cream: 1 1/2 cups
° Ground pineapple: 1 can
° Walnuts or pecans: 1 cup (chopped)
° Rainbow sprinkles: 1 tablespoon
1. In a large bowl, place the graham crumbs, add the melted butter. Gently press a crust on the bottom of the glass dish and let it cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Then mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of soft butter and powdered sugar and mix until creamy. I always use a hand mixer to blend the mixture to perfection.
3. Once done, you can spread the cream cheese mixture over a cooled graham cracker crust.
4. You will need to add a layer of banana slices and spread the pineapple slices over the banana.
5. You can then spread cold whip over the pineapple slices.
6. Well now, make sure to use chopped pecans for garnish and spray rainbow spray on top.
7. And please chill for 5 hours and submit