° Ground beef: 2 g
° Garlic: 3 c. (chopped)
° Yellow onion: 1 large (diced)
° Water : 2 1/2 cups
° Beef broth : 1/2 cup
° Olive oil: 1/3 cup
° Tomato sauce: 2 cans (15 ounces)
° Tomatoes: 2 (15 ounce) cans (diced)
° Italian seasoning: 1 tablespoon
° Seasoning 1 T Adobo
° Bay: 3 leaves
° Seasoned salt: 1 tablespoon
° Black pepper: 1/2 cup
° Elbow macaroni: 2 cups (uncooked)
° Mozzarella cheese: 1 cup grated
° Cheddar cheese : 1/2 cup (grated)
1. First, you're going to get a large saucepan and brown in the ground meat in a skillet over medium-high heat until half-cooked. Immediately remove from heat.
2. You'll want to add the garlic, onions, and olive oil until the meat is cooked through.
3. You can then add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves and seasoning of salt, pepper and seasoned adobo and mix well.
4. And please lower the heat and cover
5. Make sure to cook for about 20 minutes and stir occasionally.
6. Okay now, you can add the uncooked elbow macaroni to the pan, mixing well until combined.
7. And please cover again and let simmer for half an hour.
8. After that, remove bay leaves.
9. At this time, add only cheddar cheese and mixing until well mixed .
10. Always remember to add mozzarella just before serving.