° Vanilla Cake Mix: 1 pkg
° Flour: a cup
° Butter: twelve cups (melted)
° Eggs: three pieces
° Vanilla: a tspn
° Chocolate chips: 1 to 1/2 cups
° Walnuts: three quarters of a cup (coarsely chopped)
1. In the beginning, the temperature of your oven should be 350 degrees. Then you need to cover a griddle with paarchment paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, mix together the cake mixture with the flour, butter, eggs and vanilla for 30 seconds. Right after 30 sec, speed up the whisk, mixing until the ingredients are homogeneous and become a soft dough.
3. You'll want to add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips, mixing well.
6. Once done, you can place the dough on a delicate sprinkled surface, then shape into a cylinder.
7. Alright now, place the biscuit roll in the prepared tray and put it in the oven until the sides of the biscuits are golden in color, it takes around 30 minutes.
8. At this stage, you'd better reduce the oven temperature to 325 ° C. And please leave it for 15 minutes more.
9. Afterwards, take it out of the oven and use a sharp knife of medium thickness to slice.
10. Personally, I prefer to serve warm, but you can also serve cold if you like.