• 400 gr.Of sweetened condensed milk.
• 350 gr.Of chocolate chips.
• 1 Small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
• Step 1 - Firstly, mix the chocolate chips with condescend milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix them together softly.
You can also use a bar of chocolate.
• Step 2 - We heat the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture thoroughly after removing it from the microwave and pay attention because the dish could be hot.
• Step 3 - Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl, and let it burn down to a crisp, black finish.
• Step 4 - After swirling the hot mixture and making sure that the liquid is well melted, then apply vanilla and swirl again to ensure that the mixture does not burn and be crumbly and dry.
• Step 5 - You can also add all of the toppings that you prefer, such as smashed almonds, crumbled cookies, or something else you like.
• Step 6 - We bring the mixture into a tray covered with parchment paper, and then spread it using a spoon.
• Step 7 - Place it in the fridge for two or three hours.
• Step 8 - You shouldn't serve it until it is absolutely cold and firm.
• Step 9 - We carry the cutting board and remove the chocolate bar in little squares or in any form you want.
• Step 10 - Turn it over to the cutting board, remove the butter pad, and cut the chocolate bar into an airtight package and pull it off the box when you prefer.
I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT!!