– 6 slices bacon
– 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped
– 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
– 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
– 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. In the beginning, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, then line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Next, spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet then place into oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until brown and crispy. And please allow to cool before crumbling; set aside.
3. Okay now, you can line a slow cooker with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overhang to wrap the potatoes on top, and coat with nonstick spray. Aferwards, place a layer of potatoes evenly into the slow cooker, and then top with cheese, Ranch Seasoning and bacon, repeating 2 more times and reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
4. Once done, cover potatoes with aluminum foil and cook on low heat about 7 to -8 hours or high heat about 3 to 4 hours. Finally, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Make sure to cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with chives.