– 2 pounds of chicken wings (tips removed, separated into wingettes and drumettes)
– 1 Tbsp of BAKING POWDER (Be sure not to use baking soda)
– 1 to 2 tsp of kosher salt + more to taste
– Favorite Buffalo wing sauce for tossing or serving on the side (I sometimes use a mix of favorite hot wing sauce and BBQ sauce)
1. In the beginning, set the temperature of your oven to 450 F.
2. Next, dry well chicken with a paper towel, then place the wings in a large bowl. Immediately sprinkle baking powder over the wings. And please toss until all wings are evenly covered in baking powder.
3. Afterwards, you can line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil then place a cooling rack on top to avoid sticking and spray with Pam or rubbing with cooking oil.
4. Once done, lay the chicken wings on the rack, leaving space between the wings.
5. Make sure to place the baking sheet in the oven, turning the heat down to 425F; set the mode to convection.
6. Okay now bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the wings are nicely browned and crisp.
7. At this point, you may want to serve hot, tossed in Buffalo sauce or with the sauce on the side.