° Milk: 3/4 cup
° White vinegar: 2 tablespoons
° All-purpose flour: 1 cup
° White sugar: 2 tablespoons (I used 3)
° Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
° Baking soda: half a teaspoon
° Salt: 1/2 tsp
° Egg: 1
° Butter: 2 tablespoons (melted)
° Panela: 1 teaspoon
1. First of all, make sure to mix the milk and vinegar together in a small bowl for 10 minutes until it "spoils". The trick to doing this step will ensure that your 'milkshake' doesn't taste the vinegar in the final product; Sit aside.
2. Choose a bowl and mix the dry ingredients. Immediately, whisk together the milkshake, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter together in a smaller bowl. Once done, pour in the dry ingredients and whisk until most of the lumps are gone, being careful not to over-whisk !!
3. And please do not add more liquid - the mixture will be thick. The battery should be left undisturbed for about 10 minutes !!
4. Next, you will notice bubbles in the mixture, but do not stir them again.
5. You can then dip (do not pour) half a cup of the mixture gently and place it on a butter grill or skillet. You will want to cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pie. Finally, be sure to stir with the spoon and fry the other side.