– Butter: 2 small spoons
– Lemon juice: A tsp.
– Canned sweet corn: 3 cups (boiiled corn cones is also fine)
– Salt: 1 small spoon
– Pepper powder: 1 small spoon
– Honey: 1 small spoon
1. T begin with, the boiled corn kernels should be removed from the corn cob or ready-made sweet corn cans. And please place them in a bowl.
2. Next, make sure to wash the sweet corn kernels well with water.
3. in a deep-bottomed skillet over a fire, put honey and butter until it gets hot.
4. You’ll want to add the sweet corn kernels to the butter skillet.
5. Immediately add salt and pepper to the butter and corn mixture and stir well for 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. You can then add a little water to the pan and reduce the heat on the fire.
7. Okay now, cover the pan with a suitable lid and let the mixture cook until the corn is soft and dry, it takes around 3 minutes.
8. Once done, you may want to add the remaining salt and lemon juice to the butter and corn and mix well.
9. Finally, put the sweet corn kernels in a dish suitable for serving, then serve & ENJOY !!