– Fresh lobster pieces: 2 (the medium sized shrimp)
– Onion: 1 finely small (grated into fine slices)
– Lemon juice: 1 T.
– Sea salt: 1 T.
– Ginger powder: 1 T.
– Minced garlic: 2 tsp.
– Mixed spices: 1/2 tsp.
– Cumin: 1/2 tsp.
– Hot black pepper: 1/4 tsp.
– Ground coriander: 1/4 tsp.
– Some green chilis (Better be sliced in small-thin slices)
There are two techniques, one is used to grill, and the other is used to fry, as, for the process of grilling, it is as follows:
Use durable and sharp fish scissors and cut the toughened pods on the top of the shrimp.
Make sure to combine everything together and do the sea crab seasoning process. Make sure to leave it for around 2 to 3 hours.
Once done, put the mixture in the oven, on medium heat, for at least 30 minutes.
Okay now, extract the dish from the fire and empty it in a bowl. You’ll want to decorate the dish with other rings of sweet green pepper, red radish and onions and serving it warm.