° Sliced strawberry to taste
° Berries to taste
° Jam: 2 large spoons (cherries)
° Water: 1/4 cup
° Biscuit: 1 box
° Butter: 12 cup (melted)
° Milk: 1/2 a cup
° Cream: 1 box
° Cream cheese: 2 cans
° Whipping cream: 2 sachets
° Gelatin: 1 small spoon
° Vanilla extract: 1 small spoon
1. In the beginning, grind the biscuit. Next, add in the butter and mix together until the ingredients are homogeneous.
2. Immediately spread the mixture in cupcake molds and set aside.
3. And please, the whipping cream should be beaten according to the instructions on the box.
4. In an electric mixer, put cheese and milk, mixing well.
5. You'll want to add the whipped cream, gelatin, and vanilla, while mixing continuously, until the ingredients are well combined.
6. Once done, make sure to spread the mixture over the biscuits, then put it in the fridge.
7. Alright now, you may want to mix jam with water and spread it on top of the cheesecake, then decorate with strawberries and berries to your liking. Immediately serve & ENJOY !!!